Saturday, October 25, 2014

Hello Sunshine!

Hello!  Today I am sharing one of my favorite new layouts featuring Pink Paislee's fabulous Hello Sunshine collection!  It is perfect to use to document anything that makes you happy!  My little pooch Tinkerbell (nickname  "Tink") is definitely a source of happiness around the house.  How can you not be happy when your pooch greets you so excitedly every time you come home?!
 
I started by putting my photo above the "You Make Me Happy" sentiment that is printed on the background paper.  I then built my design from there.  I first laid out my paper pieces and moved them around until they fit perfectly.
 
I simply used multiple patterns of paper trimmed into long rectangles to build the graphic design on my page!  Easy but oh-so-cool.  And I just love how the beautiful patterns from this collection pop against the black background! And I can not get enough of the ephemera bits!  Swoon!
 
Here I took the Pink Paislee Switchboard chipboard alphas and punched holes in them to give them a cool new artistic look!
 
Thanks for stopping in today!  Be sure to check out Pink Paislee's Hello Sunshine collection to document everything that makes you happy! 
Have a great day!
 
~Tegan 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment