Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Countdown 2 Christmas part 2!

Yes, I know that Christmas is over, but part of me doesn't want to let it go! I am sharing this second Countdown 2 Christmas spread for those out there that are still wrapping up their December mini albums. This pocket page spread features Pink Paislee's festive Merry & Bright collection, which I love! You just can't beat the traditional red and green colors with a trendy pop of black- just perfect! Here I documented my new favorite mugs that I had picked up at WalMart this year!
 
On this layout, I filled the left two pocket pages with red patterned paper and adhered my journaling banner over the top of the page using Zip Dry liquid adhesive. 
 
I love how easy the 4 x 4 journaling cards are to make a cool Countdown 2 Christmas album! Here I picked the black and white striped one for my day 19. I then added a glittered die cut from the ephemera pack - and instant Christmas cuteness!
 
The black glittered word stickers are one of my favorite embellishments from this collection. Notice here I used it as the very last word of my journaling. Yes, hot chocolate is pure...JOY!
 
 
Just a close up of my new favorite mugs and me by the tree!
 
I finished off this second page with adorable patterned paper, a glittered die cut ephemera piece, and some metallic number stickers! And then I topped it off with a cute matching fabric bow from the collection!
 
If you need lots of inspiration to get that December pocket page album complete, head over to the Pink Paislee blog for all 25 days of their Countdown 2 Christmas featuring the Merry & Bright collection!
Have a great day!
~Tegan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment