Tuesday, February 10, 2015

DIY Tea Bag Gift Set!

As an avid tea drinker, especially in the cold weather months, I have always wanted to make my own homemade tea bags. With my sister's birthday just around the corner, I thought she would love a homemade tea bag gift set created with the gorgeous Bella Rouge collection! The feminine color palette and floral accents make this collection perfect for tea party! So grab your tea cups, ladies, and join me in today's fun post! 
 
 
 
The Bella Rouge Ephemera Pack is amazing and jam-packed with goodies like this tag and pretty butterfly! I finished it off with coordinating chipboard circles and a couple glittery puffy stickers!
 
 
And a little sneak peek at the inside!
 
 



Be sure to hop on over to my Pink Paislee blog post for detailed instructions on how to make this gift booklet and tea bags using the fabulous Bella Rouge collection!
 
Thanks for letting me share my latest DIY craft with you! I hope I have inspired you to craft your own tea bag gift set with the beautiful Bella Rouge collection! And if you do, please let me know, I will be right over with my tea cup! (wink, wink)


No comments:

Post a Comment