Tuesday, November 3, 2015

This Mini Album is All About Family

Looking for a paper collection that is perfect for documenting your family? Echo Park Paper's The Story of Us is it! I love the eclectic color palette of yellow, aqua, rust, salmon, and navy! And how stinkin' adorable is that little chipboard house? I used the "Family is Forever" die cut from the ephemera pack as the main design element on the cover.

 I made my pages by using my Silhouette Cameo to cut this label shape from patterned paper. I used the middle label from Echo Park's label set in the Silhouette store.
 
 
 
 

 

I am head over heels in love with this chipboard arrow! Love!

 
 
The decorative telephone brad is super cute too!


 
I used the coordinating The Story of Us chipboard stickers, decorative tape, brads, and enamel dots to easily embellish my album.
I hope I have inspired you to document your family, even if it's only random pictures like I did here.
Thanks for stopping in today!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You make the prettiest little album! This is just gorgeous! Holly :)

    ReplyDelete