Saturday, February 6, 2016

Cut it Up Saturday! - Paper Issues


Good day friends! Here is my take on the Cut It Up Saturday Challenge over at Paper Issues! Be sure to head over to the Paper Issues blog today for free love inspired and heart cut files! I used just one of the hearts and repeated it to create my heart line design. I also used the gorgeous Bella Blvd Valentina line available in the Paper Issues store here!


I am seriously in love with this heart shape! I just copy and pasted it in the Silhouette software to create my lines. Super easy! I backed the cut out with the red kisses patterned paper. Swoon!


Layered papers from the collection behind my photo.

And I seriously can not get enough of the alphabet from the coordinating Valentina sticker sheet! It is just soooo cool!  Thanks for joining me! And don't forget! Head over to the Paper Issues blog today to grab the free die cuts! 
In the mood to do any scrappy shopping? Use the code Tegan to save 20% off your order in the Paper Issues store! How cool, right?!? 
Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment