Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Product Spotlight at Paper Issues!

Today is Product Spotlight day at the Paper Issues store! They are featuring the fun and fabulous Amy Tangerine Better Together collection. I played along and had a blast with this colorful collection! I love that with all of the colors in this collection, it pretty much was a great match for all of my family vacation photos! You can still grab the Better Together collection at the Paper Issues store (embellishments should be restocked soon)! Use the code Tegan to save 20% off your entire purchase in the Paper Issues store! 

My favorite part of this layout is the little beverage cup. I added enamel dots to it to form the Mickey Mouse ears! Did you find the hidden Mickey? :)

The "happiness" part of my title is just ONE of the free cut files Paper Issues offered in February! If you haven't grabbed them yet, be sure to get them here now. You will love them! 

Thanks for stopping in and have a great day everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment