Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Take 5 Tuesday at Paper Issues!!

Good day bloggers! Who is up for a scrapbook challenge?! I played along with the May Paper Issues Take 5 Tuesday challenge and I was extremely inspired. And it was lots of fun! All you have to do it create a project by picking out 5 of the 15 suggested elements. You can play along too and win a Paper Issues gift certificate! How cool is that?!? Also, use the code Tegan to get 20% off of your order in the Paper Issues store! 

I chose to add the color black, circles, frames, chipboard, and a title to my page! And of course I used the very fun Simple Stories Life in Color collection I purchased from the Paper Issues store!! 
This collection is great for documenting all kinds of subjects. 

The coordinating chipboard elements of this collection are beyond amazing! My favorite are the days of the week circles!!! 

I just love the dimension that layering chipboard pieces adds to a project. And the super cool black and white (jail bird as I like to call it) washi tape is by Fancy Pants. In the Paper Issues store here!  

I wasn't sure at first what I would do with so many chipboard frames. But I am so glad I bought them and can't wait to add more to layouts! And, of course, i just had to get the matching enamel dots!!!

Thanks for joining me and have a great day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment