Monday, August 1, 2016

Let's Go for the Gold with Paper Issues!

Good morning all! I am super excited for the latest challenge over on the Paper Issues blog! It is called Let's Go for the Gold in honor of the Olympics that are starting this week! The challenge is actually open to a wide array of themes. Suggested ideas are travel, cruises, day trips; use a world globe, stop sign or stop light as an embellishment; Olympics; use gold, silver or bronze; achievements, medals, accomplishments. I went the travel theme route using the very fun and Disney inspired Echo Park Magical Adventure collection, which is available in the Paper Issues store!

This collection is perfect for documenting all of your favorite photos from your Disney trips! The patterned papers are so bright and fun. The yellow star patterned paper is one of my favorites, can you tell?!

I used one of the journaling cards from the 3x4 Journaling Card patterned paper for my title. I embellished it with the very fun alpha stickers and bow tie sticker! The light blue castle sticker was just perfect for this layout. I added a couple enamel dots and a heart sticker to it. I added another star sticker and a few enamel dots above the castle to mimic fireworks.

If you love Disney, you definitely need this collection. You can use the code Tegan to take 20% off of this collection and your entire purchase at the Paper Issues online store. Get it before it's gone!
Thanks for joining me and have a magical day!







1 comment: