Sunday, November 27, 2016

Fall is in the Air Mini Album!

The Echo Park Fall is in the Air collection is great for documenting all of your fall activities! I began this mini album by first die cutting all of the pages out of different patterned papers using a Carta Bella pumpkin cut file from the Silhouette Design store. I adhered the backs together to form thicker pages. I then cut out two smaller pumpkin bottoms from coordinating patterned paper and solid paper to layer on my cover. I finished the cover by layering the ephemera pieces, stickers, chipboard stickers, and enamel dots. I punched holes in the side of the album and bound it with a 1 inch binder ring. Super easy!


The mix of patterns is this collection is fabulous! I am in love with the checks, stripes, and plaids! And how cute is that little bird sticker perched atop my photo?


The entire collection coordinates so perfectly with fall photos, putting this album together was a breeze! The ephemera pieces make great page fillers. And the little bear sticker in this collection is beyond adorable!


I adhered 1.5” thick strips of coordinating solid paper across the middle of each page to give the album a cohesive look. And then I had fun then designing all of the different album pages! On some pages, I left off photos and just focused on the cute embellishments!

Thanks for letting me share my mini album and my pumpkin patch adventure with you!






No comments:

Post a Comment