Thursday, January 26, 2017

Cute Goody Boxes!

Anyone have a tea or cookie lover in their life? These cute goody boxes are for them!  I used the Echo Park Paper Happiness is Homemade collection, which is just beyond adorable! I am crazy about the sweet patterned papers in this fun collection and I used my two favorites for my boxes. Don’t you just love the teal floral and red gingham patterns?! The 3D Handle Tie Treat Box cut file I used is available in the Silhouette online store.


I die cut the first box using the floral Homestyle Cooking patterned paper. I then secured the box top with a simple bow and finished it off with a dainty flower sticker. Layering the fun ephemera pieces and stickers help me easily finish my box! Enamel dots from the I Love Christmas collection add dimension.


I die cut the second box from the red gingham Kitchen Essential patterned paper.  I again secured the box top with a coordinating bow and added a little flower sticker to it. I layered cute stickers to quickly embellish the box front. Is that little tea canister not the cutest?!? My sister loves tea and she is absolutely going to love this little gift set!
Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to craft a couple goody boxes for the sweet one in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment