Friday, May 19, 2017

More Elle's Studio Goodness!

Hi everyone! I am so happy to be back today sharing another layout with you using the gorgeous Elle's Studio Live Laugh Love collection! I am in love with this new line and I just can't put it down!

I love that Elle's Studio also offers cut files I can use on my layouts each month! First I used the April 2017 cut file set to cut out a few circular designs from my white background paper. I then backed these cut outs with the white grid paper from the Live Laugh Love collection. I like that this paper adds a little interest to the background, but isn't overwhelming.

I then used the May 2017 cut file set to cut out the "Go", "See", and "Do" arrows from three different colors of my favorite patterned papers. And of course I had to choose my photos to coordinate with each word! The coordinating puffy stickers make perfect little accents for my title arrows too, don't they?

I have to admit that I am not much of a stamper. I was afraid to stamp "Notes From Our" and "Adventure" from the Bike Ride stamp set on the background of my almost finished layout. But I quickly learned that Elle's Studio stamps are so easy to use! This beginner was able to get perfectly stamped images on the very first try. I can't wait to use more of Elle's Studio stamps on my layouts!

The green "Priorities" Word Label sticker was a perfect little accent to my photo here. Riding the bumper cars at California Adventure was definitely my niece's top priority that day. Ha! I then embellished my layout with some fun wood veneer pieces and enamel dots. I added a small black enamel dot after each word on my title arrows to emphasize the title.

Thanks for joining me today everyone! I hope I have inspired you to document your latest family trip or mini adventure using the fun new Live Laugh Love collection!



No comments:

Post a Comment