Thursday, February 1, 2018

Bella Blvd Football collection!

Good morning everyone! Who is super excited about the Super Bowl this weekend? I AM even though my Chicago Bears fell short again I still love to watch the biggest football game of the year! I wanted to wrap up football season with a layout using the super fun Bella Blvd Football collection! I love all of the fun colors and it is great for documenting activities about all your favorite teams! 


I used the coordinating Football alphabet stickers wrapped around a die cut football to make a fun title! This collection is also perfect for documenting kids football games!

And the 'foam finger' die cut and acrylic FOOTBALL word are seriously fun!

I love the texture and dimension that the flag pennants add! 

Thanks for joining me today! I hope everyone has a great day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment