Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Food Fun with Bella Blvd!

Hi there! Last Friday was National Eat Outside Day and it inspired me to document my latest trips to our county fair. I wanted the layout to be full of color so of course I reached for Bella Blvd supplies! I used a mix of Bella Blvd's Bug Explorer and Mom Life collections as well as the Illustrated Faith Delight in His Day collection

Usually the mix of patterns on top of patterns scares me, but I love how this title turned out! I will have to layer patterned paper over patterned papers more often! I used the FREE Lowercase Open Alpha cut file from the Paper Issues online store. Isn't it just the coolest?!? I cut the title out of white cardstock using my Silhouette machine and backed it with fun patterned papers. It was so easy!  

I used a lot of the food embellishments from the Illustrated Faith Delight in His Day collection to complete my layout! How cute is that piece of candy!?

I completed the title with fun red Illustrated Faith alpha stickers and Bella Blvd's blue puffy heart stickers.

Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to document your latest outdoors eating adventure! 




No comments:

Post a Comment