Monday, February 4, 2019

Love You to the Max with Bella Blvd

Hi everyone! Today I am excited to share my newest layout with you. My favorite layouts are usually ones that have a rainbow design and this one is no exception! I love the fact that the Bella Blvd Heart Hugs corrugated cardboard stickers come in so many different colors. I was able to easily add a rainbow of them to my project! I also love that all of the Bella Blvd collections easily coordinate with one another. I pulled pieces from the Wish Big Boy, Wish Big Girl, Plaids and Dotty, and Island Escape collections for this project!

I started this design by using my Silhouette die cut machine to cut out the main design piece using the Love Meter cut file from the Silhouette Design Store. I then cut that into sections and hand traced and cut out those individual sections onto patterned papers of different colors. I then added the Heart Hugs in coordinating colors above the meter. I enjoy using different textures on my projects, so I love that the Heart Hugs are corrugated cardboard and they add fun dimension! The cool thing about the Heart Hug packs is that they also contain matching enamel dots, which I also embellished my meter design with. The chipboard frog is from the Wish Big Boy collection and the light pink florals are from the Island Escape collection. The multicolor phrase stickers are from the Word Salad Sticker Book. Super fun, right?

I can't get enough of the Plaids and Dotty patterned papers. They make great backgrounds without being overwhelming. I embellished my photo with a Bella Blvd felt bow and, of course, another Heart Hug!

I created my title section by starting with a square of dark blue patterned paper from the Wish Big Boy collection. I embellished that with Punch colored Puffy Alphabet Stickers and Orange and Pickle Juice colored Puffy Star Stickers. And what did I finish it off with but another adorable Heart Hug! 

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to make a fun design using Heart Hugs on your next project! 

Heart Hugs: Christmas, Halloween, Rainy Day, Sunshine, Pretty in Pink, Wild Berry
Puffy Stickers: Wonky Alphabet in Punch, Orange Stars, Pickle Juice Stars
Wish Big Boy collection: Chipboard, Happy Birthday Patterned Paper, Make a Wish Patterned Paper
Plaids and Dotty collection: Gulf Patterned Paper
Island Escape collection: Chipboard, Ephemera
Wish Big Girl collection: Let's Celebrate Patterned Paper
World Salad Sticker Book, Green Bella Bow








No comments:

Post a Comment