Friday, February 21, 2020

Some Days My Craft Room is... Layout

This week is all about our favorite things, so I thought it would be cool to document my love of crafting! I started with the adorable Bella Blvd Home Sweet Home collection but I had fun mixing and matching in a couple other Bella Blvd collections too. I love that the Bella Blvd collections easily work together so well! 
I used the light pink side of the Wish Big Girl Party Animal patterned paper as my background because I wanted my houses to really stand out. I used the background image of the Bella Blvd Happy House cut file and my electronic die cut machine to cut out the houses in different fun colors. (I did widen the house in my design software to accommodate all of the words in my title.) And I love the whimsical feel that the Florence Alphabet stickers give to the page!
My goal was to make the houses as colorful as I could! I used more simple patterns for the front of the houses so the alpha stickers could be easily read. I used the more involved patterned papers as a background to each house to add more color. I adorned the houses with ephemera pieces and chipboard stickers from the Home Sweet Home collection and some Puffy Stars stickers.

Since the Florence Alphabet Stickers come in so many awesome colors, I was able to create a very colorful title! And the Word Salad Stickers are prefect for adding little phrases and pops of color around a page.
I used the tree image from the Bella Blvd Family Frenzy House 1 Cut File and the green Splash Zone Summer Scramble patterned paper to make a couple of greenery pieces. I tucked these behind the yellow house and my photo. Isn't that little ephemera butterfly fluttering around the page just the cutest?!
Thank you for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to grab your favorite Bella Blvd collections and document your crafty space!

No comments:

Post a Comment