Sunday, August 2, 2020

Adventure Awaits Layout - Bella Blvd

Good day everyone, Tegan here! Today's post is all about using the brand new Bella Blvd cat-themed Chloe collection! The thing is though, I don't have a cat so I used the collection to create an everyday layout without any cats! The Chloe collection is full of amazing patterned papers and fun graphics. I had so much pulling out the everyday pieces to create this layout! 
I embellished the top of the page with Chloe Doohickey Stickers and a chipboard shape and a puffy star sticker. The adorable cloud chipboard piece is from the fun new dog-themed Cooper collection. I then added the Chloe Epoxy Heart Stickers to each of the sun rays.
I used the super fun Bella Blvd Sun Cut File and some yellow and orange Chloe patterned papers to create my sun background. I had known that I wanted the Adventure Awaits Cut File to be my focal point so I used the Freehand Graph & Dot Patterned Paper in Blueberry so it would really stand out against the yellow and orange sun. I then used lots of awesome patterned papers from the Chloe collection to back the open letters. The chipboard tree is from the Cooper collection.
I added some Squeeze the Day Sweetness Washi Tape strips to the bottom of the page. I embellished the strips with some Chloe Doohickey Stickers. 
I had so much fun using the Chloe collection and a little of the Cooper collection to create this everyday themed layout. And aren't the Bella Blvd cut files just the coolest?! What is your favorite part of the Chloe collection? I can't decide - I love it all! 
Thanks for stopping in today! I hope I have inspired you to grab the Chloe collection and some Bella Blvd cut files for your next project! 






No comments:

Post a Comment