Sunday, September 13, 2020

Doodlebug Design Hey Cupcake!

Have you seen the amazing new Doodlebug Design Sunshine Alphabet and the Shape Sprinkles Stickers?! I featured both of them on today's layout and I love all of the cuteness they added to my page. I also used the adorable Hey Cupcake collection because I just can't get enough of the super fun color palette and cute party llamas! 




I love that the brand new Shape Sprinkles Confetti packs contain so many cutesy shapes! Can you find them all on my layout?

I used the largest scallops circle die from the awesome Doodle Cuts Nesting Scallops Die set to create a fun background design. I cut out a number of different scalloped circles, adhered them together on the back, and then cut them in half. I embellished this half circle with Sunshine Alphabet Stickers in Limeade, Shape Sprinkles Confetti in Swimming Pool, and Mini Icons Stickers! 


Here I embellished the half circles with the Sunshine Alphabet Stickers in Bon Bon and Tangerine. I used Bubblegum Shape Sprinkles Confetti Stickers to add some fun dimension. How cute is that llama Mini Icons Sticker?! 

The Odds & Ends Pieces are some of my favorite Doodlebug Embellishments too! Here I used a fun banner and cute little girl die cut pieces to embellish around my photo. I used more Bubblegum Shape Sprinkles to embellish the balloon as well. 

I love that the Sunshine Alphabet Stickers come in so many amazing Doodlebug colors! Here I used the Bumblebee and Limeade stickers on my scalloped circle cut outs. The Mini Icons Stickers are the perfect size to embellish the half circles. Can you find where I used the Bon Bon Shape Sprinkles Stickers?


Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to grab some of the amazing new Sunshine Alphabet and Shape Sprinkles Confetti Stickers for your next project!

BLOG  INSTAGRAM

Doodlebug Design Products Used

Hey Cupcake Collection

Bar-B-Cute Slice of Summer Patterned Paper

Shape Sprinkles Stickers: Swimming Pool, Bubblegum, Bon Bon, Limeade

Sunshine Alphabet Stickers: Tangerine, Limeade, Bumblebee, Bon Bon

Doodle Cuts Nesting Scallops Die Set


No comments:

Post a Comment