I love how they just scream SUMMER!!
To make the ring toss bottles-
1. Start by adding about 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons of water to a 2 oz. bottle of enamel craft paint. Acrylic works too, but the enamel seemed to work a bit better for me.
2. Shake the paint bottle well and squirt about half the paint into your empty ring toss bottle.
3. Cover the top of the ring toss bottle and shake very well so that the paint covers the entire inside of the bottle.
4. I had to reshake the bottles a few times over the course of a day or two because some sections of the original paint did not stick. But not a big deal~ I think the extra effort was well worth it!
5. Once it seems like the insides of the bottle are well coated, turn bottle upside down so that the excess paint runs out and the remaining paint dries.
6. Decorate your bottles using the Sweet Tooth collection.
And since you can't have a ring toss game without the rings...
GCD Studios Papers: Sweet Tooth, Peppermint Plaid (1558) - Sweet Tooth, Chocolate Kisses (1554) - Sweet Tooth, Sprinkles (1560) - Sweet Tooth, Sour Cherry (1559)