Friday, July 6, 2012

I brought the beach to my layout!

Hi it's Tegan here today!  Take a bit of GCD Studios' Splendor collection and add a splash of the Country Charm collection and you get the perfect color palette for summer photos!  That is what I did here and it really put me in a beachy mood. But since I didn't think it was a good idea to haul my layout and supplies to the beach, I brought the beach to my layout! Yep, I put sand on part of my title!! Simply brush on a coat of liquid glue- I used Martha Stewart glitter glue- and pour on the sand. Let dry and repeat once more for better coverage. I just love the texture it adds to the layout!



And a close-up of the sand

Also, GCD Studios has this month's edition of their online magazine, The Paper Cut, up!!
You can check it out HERE as well! 





      Thanks for stopping by today!   Hope I have inspired you to try sand on your next layout!




Supplies: GCD Studios Papers: Country Charm, Picnic Blanket (1509) - Splendor, Heirloom (1678) - Splendor, ZigZag (1687) - Splendor, Navy Flora (1681)-
twine, The Twinery - alpha stickers, October Afternoon - mist, Tattered Angels - clothespins, Canvas Corp - Die-cut machine, Silhouette - wood shapes, Studio Calico -
glue- Martha Stewart - buttons and cardstock and sand, my supply


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful page and such cute doggie pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Super cute photos, and layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the layout! Such cute photos and great colors! Found you from 2 peas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Tegan!! Beautiful as usual :)

    ReplyDelete