Monday, March 3, 2014

Layout about my sweet niece!

Hello and good day!  I am happy to show off my latest layout! It features the adorable Carta Bella Paper Baby Mine Girl collection AND includes a picture of my sweet new niece!  I loved the Baby Mine collection when I first saw it and new it would be perfect for pictures of the new baby in our family.  And I just know you will love Baby Mine as much as I do! 
 
 
 
I first cut out some of the cute journaling cards and used those as the base of my design.  I then printed my picture out to be about the same size as the cards.  I rounded the corners to match as the cards as well.   I embellished the page with a few of the chipboard stickers, which I LOVE by the way!
 
I used a combination of brads and chipboard pieces for most of the title and I love the way it turned out!  I used my Silhoutte Cameo to cut out the 'GIRL' portion of the titled using the Benguiat Bk BT font.  Notice I even used a Baby Mine brad to dot the 'I' in GIRL!  I really enjoy working with this collection.  I love that the color palette is mostly soft pastels with a few pops of brighter green thrown in...  so cool!
 
This bow patterned paper (the B side of Baby Girl Dots) is my favorite paper of the collection!  The bows are just perfect cute little bows in perfect little bow colors!  In this photo, I want to show you how I used the pattern of the bows as a guide to trim a scalloped border.  And I used the pattern of the blue paper to trim a scalloped border too!
 
I hope I have inspired you to scrap some of those baby pictures!  Thanks for joining me and have a great day!
 
Hugs, Tegan
 
 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely, the way you've tucked the photo in among the cards is just precious - as is she!!

    ReplyDelete