Thursday, January 21, 2016

Bella Blvd Product Spotlight for Paper Issues

It's time for another Product Spotlight over at the Paper Issues blog! This Spotlight is on anything Bella Blvd and I chose the yummy and lovely Valentina collection. It has a great mix of reds and pinks with a little black and white added in. And it just screams LOVE to me! You can find Valentina in the Paper Issues store here. And you can use the code Tegan for 20% off your order! 

I used different patterned paper and fun shapes from the coordinating Valentina sticker sheet to design this layout. I added a few splashes of opaque white mist to finish it off.

I adore the alphabet from the sticker sheet too! It is so fun and whimsical!

Thanks for joining me today! And please remember to use the code Tegan to get 20% off your order in the Paper Issues store!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment