Thursday, January 28, 2016

Blowing Kisses layout

 Good day everyone! Here I used the Echo Park Blowing Kisses collection, and the color palette of this LOVELY collection (pun intended!) has me swooning! I love the addition of the black along with the reds and pinks. And I am in love with the hearts, doilies, and roses!

I started by trimming the solid cream paper from the collection to 8 1/2” x 11”. At the top of my layout, I simply layered strips of the solid black and red/white stripe patterned papers. And then added the round ephemera bit and a button from my supplies.

Tip: Add a little bit of vellum for a fun effect on layouts! Here I added a strip of it on the left side of the pink doily patterned paper. I love how it adds just a little something extra! I added layers of cute coordinating stickers and ephemera bits too.

I absolutely adore this couples silhouette from the sticker sheet! I used the “Love” die from the Silhouette Love Die set to cut out “Love” using vellum and added it over the couple. I think it adds a sweet touch!

The cute pink alphabet stickers are perfect for titles like the one I made here. And I seriously can’t get enough of the banner stickers. They quickly and cutely finish off the bottom of my layout!

These flower stickers are adorable too. I could have an entire garden full of them! Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to create a layout about someone or something you love!







No comments:

Post a Comment