Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Take 5 Challenge at Paper Issues!

Good day everyone! Paper Issues has posted their latest Take 5 Challenge and I think you will want to play along...Their challenges are always so much fun. And this challenge was no exception! All you have to do is use at least 5 of the prompts... And here they are!

Paper Issue's April Take 5 Challenge
1 . the color green
2.  the color the color turquoise or teal
3.  the color the color pink
4.  chevron or stripes
5.  3 photos
6.  a sticker
7.  stars
8 . a solid paper
9.  a number
10. a tag
11. mist or paint
12. glitter
13. a die cut
14. a square
15. a line from a song (use it in your journaling or as a title on your layout, as part of the sentiment on a card, as part of the design on your off the page project etc. show us how creative you can be!)
You can find ALL of the details on how to play along with the Take 5 Challenge right here

I used the gorgeous Elle's Studio Little Moments collection, which I purchased from Paper Issues store! My layout includes the color turquoise, the color pink, stripes (patterned paper), a tag, and a square (photo). Can you find them all in my layout? 

I love the Elle's Studio die cut packs which include tons of sentiment die cuts and this two-tone tag that I used for my title! I love the texture that the wood veneer adds as well!

I used the heart stamp from the coordinating Little Moments stamp set to stamp this heart cluster. I absolutely love it! I added pale pink mist splatters over the stamped hearts for some interest. You can purchase the Little Moments stamp set here!

I used my typewriter to write my little details about this gal (my sister). 

And remember, you can still use my code Tegan to get 20% off of everything you purchase at the Paper Issues store! They ship out super quick and have excellent customer service! Thanks for stopping in today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment