Monday, February 6, 2017

Let's Play Post Office Challenge!

Good day everyone! Today I am sharing  my latest layout for the Let's Play Post Office Challenge over at Paper Issues! Be sure to head over there for all of the details! I used the darling Fancy Pants Designs Sweet Nothings collection because I can not put it down! I love the traditional Valentine's Day colors mixed in with the fun yellow. AND, this collection is still available in the Paper Issues online store! You can take 20% off your order when you use the code Tegan!!!

I also just adore the mix of flowers and hot air balloons!

The Sweet Nothings Sticky Notes and Flags are just perfect for journaling. And you get SO MANY of each design in the pack!

One of the parts of the challenge was to incorporate something you would use in an office on a project. I used multicolored paperclips to make a fun design on my layout! I also love the coordinating Sweet Nothings Black Alpha- it is just a simple, yet cool font!

Thanks for joining me today! And just a reminder, you can save 20% off the ENTIRE Paper Issues online store when you use the code Tegan!! How fun is that!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment