Friday, February 3, 2017

Pinspire Me February over at Paper Issues!

I had so much fun playing along with the Pinspire Me Challenge over on the Paper Issues blog today! Head over to there for all of the details if you would like to play along too! Here is the board that inspired me:
No automatic alt text available.

And here is my layout! I was inspired by the LOVE and the string-like elements in the top middle square. I used the Fancy Pants Sweet Nothings collection because it is adorable and it is about all things LOVE! But it's also great because it doesn't have to be used for just Valentine's Day layouts. And the collection is still available in the Paper Issues online store!! Use code Tegan for 20% off your entire order!

I am IN LOVE with these big alphas that spell out LOVE from the Sweet Nothings ephemera pack. I think they look so cool hung up like 'art'.

I can not say enough about this lovely collection! I am in love with the floral patterned paper, ephemera pieces, and puffy heart stickers. And I am loving how super easy the Sweet Nothings Tags and Labels make journaling!

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope I have inspired you to be creative! Have a great day!
And remember, you can save 20% off your entire Paper Issues online store order when you use the code Tegan!! How fun is that?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment