Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I love free cut files and Bella Blvd!

Good day everyone! I am sharing a layout I recently made for Paper Issues using their free Love Script Heart cut file. If you haven't checked out all of their free cut files, be sure to head over to take a look. They have lots of cool cut files and they are all free!

I started by using the cut file to cut the design out of white cardstock. I then backed the design with various colors of Bella Blvd Addison and Oh My Stars patterned papers. Some of these papers are still available in the Paper Issues online store, so be sure to check them out!

I love that the fun colors were a great match for my photos of my little Cairn Terrier, Pixie!

I then added various colors of mist splashes around the page. I finished it off with these cool Bella Blvd alpha stickers. I just absolutely love all the colors in this page!
Thanks for joining me today! And remember! You save 20% off your entire purchase at Paper Issues online store when you use the code Tegan! Have fun shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment