Thursday, March 9, 2017

Pawsitively Pets over at Paper Issues!

I had so much fun playing along with the latest Pawsitively Pets challenge over on the Paper Issues blog! They even have a set of adorable paw themed cut files to coordinate with the challenge and they are free. Yes, you read that correctly, FREE! I used the super fun Fancy Pants Joy Parade collection on this layout. And some parts of it are still available in the Paper Issues online store!

I used the 'LOVE YOU' cut outs for my title. I cut these two words out twice...once using black cardstock and once using the teal patterned paper. I then adhered the teal cut outs slightly off-center on top of the black cut outs. And of course, I used foam adhesive to pop the entire title!

The little paw cut outs are just beyond adorable! I cut the paws from pink cardstock and then backed them with different patterned papers for a fun look. I love the way it turned out!
I just can not get over how fun and colorful the Fancy Pants Joy Parade collection is! I love the mix of green, teal, and pink with a splash of black. And  I was happy that this collection matched the green background in my photo perfectly!

Thanks so much for joining me today! Don't forget to play along with the Pawsitively Pets challenge at Paper Issues. You will have a blast!
AND! When you use the code Tegan at the Paper Issues online store, you can save 20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER! That is super cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment