Monday, June 4, 2018

Bella Blvd Island Escape Layout!

Good day everyone! I am excited to share my latest, and my new favorite, layout with you! When I started working with the Bella Blvd Island Escape collection, I knew it was super adorable. But after using it, I now love it so very much I need to add a lot more of it to my stash! I just love the colors and the summery vibe! And the patterns are gorgeous! 

The dark blue acrylic word adds a super quick and awesome title! And the felt pennant adds some cool texture.

The starfish and shell pieces are die cut using the Sweet Summertime cut files from the Paper Issues online store. And guess what?!?! Those cut files are FREE! Go check it out! I also added a little hand stitching with embroidery floss on one of the journaling cards. Stitching on journaling cards might be my new favorite technique!

The chipboard and stickers are just gorgeous! I love the chipboard florals and I am IN LOVE with the little chipboard waves! Are they not the cutest!?!? 

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you have a great day. I hope I have inspired you to document your warm (or hot!) weather pictures! 



No comments:

Post a Comment