Monday, June 11, 2018

Mini Album for Dad!

Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing a fun new mini album I created using the cool and funky Bella Blvd Dad Style collection! I had so much fun going through old photos of my dad to use in this album. I thought the old photos would be a perfect match to the vintage vibe of this collection. 

I started by using a Lori Whitlock label cut file I purchased from the Silhouette online store. I first cut out multiple cardstock pages to use as my base. Then I cut out multiple pages from my favorite Dad Style collection patterned papers. 

I love all of the colors in this collection. They are so versatile and great for new or old photos! 

I added some chipboard accents from the Bella Blvd Bug Adventure collection on this page.

Ha! I love this photo of my dad on his Harley and my sister and I on our bikes. I laughed out loud when I found this photo! I dated all of the pages using the adorable Illustrated Faith Homespun number stickers.

I love all of the clock icons in this collection too. They were perfect accents for this album because as I was creating it I realized time goes by way too fast. 

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to document your dad this Father's Day!







No comments:

Post a Comment