Friday, January 11, 2019

Doodlebug Design French Kiss layout

Love is in the air with Valentine's Day right around the corner and the Doodlebug Design French Kiss collection is perfect for documenting photos of loved ones! The great thing about the French Kiss collection though is that it has so many elements that go beyond just the Valentine's Day theme. I plan on using this collection year round to document the people, things, and even dogs that I love!

Seriously, isn't this Odds & Ends die cut of the gal flying her little pink airplane wearing a beret just the cutest?! I added a couple Ladybug Sprinkles to the front of the plane to add some fun dimension.

I really wanted to use the Eiffel Tower Odds & Ends piece and so the title 'I Love You to the Eiffel Tower and Back' was born. I thought it would be fun to put a new spin on the popular 'I Love You to the Moon and Back' phrase. The Odds & Ends banner piece starts the title. I finished the title using the adorable Swimming Pool colored Abigail Alphabet Stickers and the Ladybug Teensy Type Alphabet Stickers. 

The Odds & Ends pack has so many die cuts, putting together a layered design is fun and easy! A sweet Swimming Pool colored doily anchors this corner design. I used foam adhesive to add dimension to some of the die cuts, like the tower here. I just love layering patterned papers, photos, and die cuts- don't you?! 

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to grab some of the gorgeous French Kiss collection and document some of your favorite people! 


SUPPLY LIST:



No comments:

Post a Comment