Friday, December 21, 2018

Mad for Plaid layout!

Hello! I am excited to share my new favorite layout with all of you! I love the rainbow effect on layouts. And I love it even more when it's rainbow plaid! I used the Bella Blvd Plaids and Dotty collection on this layout and I can't wait to use it again! I love that the plaids come in a variety of sizes as well.

I used the Bella Blvd Wish Big Girl embellishments and they match the plaid papers perfectly. I added journaling to the die cut speech bubbles and I added Illustrated Faith numbers to the Wish Big Girl balloon sticker. How cute is that?!?! 

The plaid papers make a great simple background for my layout. They are fun and add a lot of pizzazz but they don't overwhelm the photo. I embellished this section with Bella Blvd Puffy Star Stickers, Wish Big Girl chipboard pieces, and Bella Blvd felt bow. 

The chipboard words from the Wish Big Girl collection made it super easy to create this fun title! And just how adorable is that birthday hippo dancing on the words?!?

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to use the Bella Blvd Plaids and Dotty collection on your next layout! 




No comments:

Post a Comment