Friday, June 28, 2019

Disney Love layout

My favorite scrapbook technique lately has been creating a colorful background on my layouts. The Doodlebug Petite Prints Patterned Papers come in so many colors and are perfect for helping me achieve a rainbow effect! On this layout, I also added some coordinating pieces from the adorable French Kiss collection
I started by using the heart from the Doodlebug Lucky Shapes cut file set to cut out a heart design on my white cardstock background. I then used foam adhesive to adhere my four favorite colors of Petite Prints Dot-Stripe Patterned Papers to the back. I then used coordinating Petite Prints Floral-Graph Patterned Papers and the Bella Blvd Florence Alphabet cut file to cut out matching letters. 
I used the fun Abigail Alphabet Stickers in Beetle to start the title and lots of French Kiss Odds & Ends die cut shapes to embellish my layout. I created the little mouse heads in the die cut software by welding together 3 'O' letters from the Bella Blvd Florence cut file. The little flower Shape Sprinkles add the perfect finishing touch. 
No theme park themed scrapbooking supplies? No problem! You can use your favorite general themed patterned papers (think Petite Prints!) and embellishments from your favorite Doodlebug collections (think French Kiss)!
Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to use general themed products to create a fabulous themed layout! 

Doodlebug Design Supplies Used:
Petite Prints Dot-Stripe Patterned Papers: Cupcake, Lemon, Pistachio, Cherry
Petite Prints Floral-Graph Patterned Papers: Ladybug, Swimming Pool, Bumblebee, Bubblegum, Beetle
French Kiss collection: Odds & Ends, This & That Stickers, Shape Sprinkles, Les Fleurs Patterned Paper
Abigail Alphabet Stickers - Beetle 
Doodlebug Design Lucky Shapes Cut File Set

Other:
Bella Blvd Florence Alphabet Cut File



No comments:

Post a Comment