Saturday, June 22, 2019

July 4 Layout with Bella Blvd!

I love the combination of red, white, and blue so I couldn't wait to make a layout using the patriotic new Bella Blvd Fireworks and Freedom collection! Also, Bella Blvd has a lot of new cut files in the Silhouette Online Design store I couldn't wait to use - including the awesome Bella Blvd firework cut file I used on this layout! I love how this layout of my niece enjoying some sparklers last year turned out and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 
I used my favorite blue and red papers from the collection and the Bella Blvd Firework cut file to create the main fireworks design on my page. I used red embroidery floss to add a fun texture. And aren't the Patriotic Acrylic Star Shapes just the perfect accent pieces coming out of the fireworks display! I also embellished the fireworks display with Icon Chipboard Stickers, Ephemera Word pieces, and the enamel dots that come in the Heart Hugs packs.
I added another firework Ephemera Icons piece coming out of the main display. And then I layered the patriotic heart shaped Ephemera Icons piece over the United States die cut. A red Acrylic Star Shaped piece adds even more fun! 
I used the super cool 'July' Chipboard piece for the title. I used the new and super fun Bella Blvd Florence alphabet (numbers included too) cut file to create the large number 4, which I layered over ephemera pieces. The Blueberry colored Florence alphabet stickers were used to document the year. 
Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to use the new Bella Blvd Fireworks and Freedom and cut files on your next layout!
Fireworks and Freedom - Daily Details Patterned Paper
Fireworks and Freedom - Juicy Fruits Patterned Paper
Fireworks and Freedom - Love the USA Patterned Paper
Fireworks and Freedom - Patriotic Patterned Paper
Fireworks and Freedom - Truck Parade Patterned Paper
Fireworks and Freedom - Doohickey 12x12 Stickers
Fireworks and Freedom - Ephemera Icons and Ephemera Words
Fireworks and Freedom - Icons Chipboard Stickers
Fireworks and Freedom - Patriotic Stars Acrylic Shapes
Heart Hugs - Wild Berry, Rainy Day, Give Thanks
Florence Alphabet Stickers - Blueberry
Bella Blvd Firework Cut File
Bella Blvd Florence Alphabet Cut File






No comments:

Post a Comment