Friday, October 4, 2019

Spooky Good Times Layout!

I could not wait to play with the brand new Doodlebug Design Candy Carnival collection! I absolutely love all things Halloween and had a blast creating the layout I have to share with you today! The fun colors, patterns, and graphics in this collection are just so creepy cute! 

I started by using the Doodlebug Design Booville Web cut file and my electronic die cutting machine to cut out a large white cardstock web. I then backed the design with some of my favorite patterned papers from the collection. I left a few spots open to give the web a little bit of a see-through effect. I then adhered the web to the super fun teal Fun & Games patterned paper.

I embellished the space around my photo with fun Odds & Ends die cuts, Mini Icons Stickers, Sprinkles Enamel Stickers, and Doodlepop Spiders! And isn't the skeleton castle die cut piece just so creepy cool?! It was perfect for documenting the photo of my sister and I at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party at Disney World last year! 

I balanced out the other side of the spiderweb with a cluster of more Odds & Ends die cut shapes, Mini Icon Stickers, and another adorable Doodlepops spider! Which is your favorite part of this collection? I can't decide! 

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to grab some of the adorable new Candy Carnival collection to document your last Halloween adventure! 

Doodlebug Supplies Used
Candy Carnival Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment