Saturday, October 12, 2019

Squeeze the Day Cards with Bella Blvd!

 The new Bella Blvd Squeeze the Day collection is so fun and fruity, I can't put it down! The mix of colorful fruits and berries just makes me so happy! And I am sure the recipients of these recent cards will be happy too! FUN TIP: I added strips of Squeeze the Day Washi Tape to the bottoms of white envelopes to add some fun to those as well! 
On the first card, I adhered pieces of some of my favorite patterned papers from the 6x6 Squeeze the Day Paper Pad to my card base. I quickly added an adorable sentiment using an Ephemera die cut shape. I then embellished the card with a green Heart Hug cardboard shape and round Enamel Dots (which are available in the Heart Hug packs). So cute!
For this card, I used a rainbow of papers from the new Bella Besties Freehand Graph & Dot 6 x 6 Paper Pad as a background. I then embellished the card with Squeeze the Day 6 x 6 patterned papers and Ephemera Die Cuts. And of course I added a couple more adorable Heart Hugs!
On the last card, I used more adorable pieces from the Squeeze the Day 6 x 6 Paper Pad and the scalloped edge rainbow sticker to embellish the base. I then used Squeeze the Day Ephemera pieces and Matte Enamel Dots to decorate the front. And I just love the texture that the Heart Hugs add! 
Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to grab some of the adorable Squeeze the Day collection for your next round of handmade cards! Have a great day everyone!
Squeeze the Day Collection: 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Doohickey Stickers, Matte Enamels, Ephemera Words, Ephemera Icons, Sweetness Washi Tape, Fresh & Fab Washi Tape
Freehand Graph & Dot 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Heart Hugs: Pretty in Pink, Sentiments, Sunshine





No comments:

Post a Comment