Saturday, November 9, 2019

Mini Bags with Bella Blvd Santa Squad!

Christmas will be here before we know it, so it's time to get started on the gift making! I used the adorable new Bella Blvd Santa Squad collection, new Bella-Pops, and a Lori Whitlock Tag Bag cut file to quickly put these bags together. They will be perfect for gift cards, candies, or small gifts. I can't wait to give them to friends and family members! 

On this bag I started with the plaid Santa Baby Patterned Paper for the bag base. I cut the tag out of the red Tree Trimming Patterned Paper and then I put strips of the Red Stripe Washi Tape on it. I then used the green "Gift From Santa" tag from the Ephemera Words pack and the S is for Santa Bella-Pops sticker. The new Bella-Pops are very three-dimensional so they make great goody bag accents! 

On the second bag I started with the tree print Tree Trimming Patterned Paper on the bag base and used the plaid Santa Baby Patterned Paper for the tag. I then used a sentiment die cut and the Dachsund Through the Snow Bella-Pop to embellish the bag. And that adorable enamel candy cane is from the Squad Epoxy enamel sticker pack.

On this last bag I used the All Wrapped Up Patterned Paper to cut out the bag base. I again cut the tag out of the red Tree Trimming Patterned Paper and added strips of the Red Stripe Washi Tape. A die cut from the Ephemera Words pack quickly adds a cute sentiment. And the adorable Spread Some Cheer Gingerbread and cupcakes Bella-Pops add a whole lot of cuteness!  I can't decide which adorable bag is my favorite, can you?! 
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to grab some of the adorable new Santa Squad collection for your next Christmas craft! Have a great day!  
51018218_10161492020195551_8905417111170449408_n
Santa Squad Collection: Tree Trimming Patterned Paper, Santa Baby Patterned Paper, All Wrapped Up Patterned Paper, Ephemera Words, Squad Epoxy Enamel Shapes, Dachsund Through the Snow Bella-Pop, S is for Santa Bella-Pop, Spread Some Cheer Bella-Pop, Red Stripe Washi Tape
Other: Lori Whitlock Tag Bag Cut File










No comments:

Post a Comment