Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Thankful For Us Layout


Since this week is all about things we're thankful for, I wanted to document the most recent photo of hubby and I. I am grateful for him every day and I appreciated the fact that we finally made some time for a date night. I love making colorful backgrounds using cut files and so I couldn't wait to use the Bella Blvd Leaves Cut File! And I LOVE all of the color and fun elements that the Bella Blvd Squeeze the Day collection adds!


I used the adorable Bella Blvd Leaves Cut File to create this fun background. The leaves come with a few different layering parts so I welded them together in my cutting machine software to create one leaf shape. I then just had fun rotating them and placing them in a scattered leaf circle. I then cut this pattern out of white cardstock and backed it with colorful Squeeze the Day patterned papers. I used Heart Hugs, heart stickers, Ephemera pieces, and Word Salad Stickers to embellish the leaves. Aren't they just so much fun?!


I then used all 3 layers of the leaves cut files to create a few colorful leaves to place around my photo. I used Florence Alphabet Stickers to start my title and the 'US' Ephemera die cut to complete it. The little round enamel dots are great for adding little extra pops of color!


I absolutely love all of the color on this layout! And the little unexpected fruit slices add the cutest little design elements. All of the leaves are just so cute, I can't decide which are my favorites! Can you?!? 


Thanks for stopping in today! I hope I have inspired you to document someone you are thankful for with a colorful collection like Squeeze the Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment