Monday, March 9, 2020

Bella Blvd Mood Board


I had so much fun using the amazing Bella Blvd March Mood Board for inspiration! Isn't it just beautiful?
I was instantly inspired by this mood board's clean, fresh, and flowery vibes! I decided to start with white cardstock as my base and added a large piece of Plaids and Dotty patterned paper in Bell Pepper. This paper choice was definitely inspired by the plaid shirts and all of the yellow in the board! 
I then used the Bella Blvd Halloween Flowers cut file to cut out lots of patterned paper flowers. I used the Bella Besties Graph/Dot 6x6 Paper Pad, the Squeeze the Day So Berry Sweet Patterned Paper, and the Wish Big Boy Borders Patterned Paper. I mixed in a Squeeze the Day rainbow ephemera piece to the flower clusters for fun. I love how these colors pop against the white and yellow plaid!
The 'Hello" in my title was inspired by the board as well! I thought 'Hello' worked perfectly in my title here because it was our first time seeing the flowers at the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival! And of course I used my favorite Florence Alphabet Stickers to complete the title. I then added a couple fluttering butterflies from the Home Sweet Home collection to the page. The adorable heart stickers on the butterflies came from the Florence Alphabet sheet as well.
I used the Halloween Flowers Cut File and the Squeeze the Day Zesty Patterned Paper to cut out all the greenery accent pieces. I again mixed in ephemera pieces and word phrase stickers to my floral clusters. I then sprinkled some fun orange Puffy Stars and Fruity Mix Matte Enamel Shapes around the page. 
I hope you decide to play along with the March Mood Board! I think you will really enjoy it as much as I did. Mood Boards are also great if you are in a scrappy rut and need a little inspiration!
Thank you for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to use the March Mood Board on your next papercrafting project! 

1 comment:

  1. just WAOW !!! your scrapbooking is soooo cute !!! We can see happyness in every page : a beautyful magic rainbow for the heart in these moments so hard all over the world <3 Big THANK YOU for all ! Kisses from New-Caledonia :)

    ReplyDelete