Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Snow Fun with Doodlebug Design!

Winter came roaring back in my city this week, so I fully embraced it and pulled out the fun Winter Wonderland collection again! I just love the sweet mix of pinks, blues, and purples...and the adorable critters, of course!

I started by using the beautiful pink Winter Wonderland patterned paper for my background. I love that this paper has a soft pattern AND the little white snowflakes are actually glittery! I used a couple Chit Chat Word pieces to easily create a fun title. I used a snowman Odds & Ends piece over the 'O' for a fun accent. I then embellished the title with Snowflake Odds & Ends pieces, Mini Icons Stickers, and Sprinkles stickers.

I always love the square design patterned papers. Here I took a strip of squares from the Snow Fun Patterned Paper and used it as an anchoring piece for my photo. I think it turned out so cute!  I then embellished my photo with Mini Icons Stickers, Odds & Ends Die Cuts, and snowflake Sprinkles Stickers. And isn't that little fox Mini Icons Sticker just the cutest?!

Winter isn't my favorite season, but the adorable Winter Wonderland collection makes braving the cold and snow worth it! All of the characters are just so cute, I can't decide which is my favorite! Can you?!

Thanks for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to embrace this last bit of winter and grab some of the darling Winter Wonderland collection for your next project!

Facebook  Instagram  Blog

Doodlebug Design Products Used:
Winter Wonderland Collection
Doodle Twine - Bubblegum


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete