Friday, May 1, 2020

Let's Party with Doodlebug Design

Is there anyone else out there like me that sometimes gets intimated by stamping, especially on a layout? Today I am showing you a fun and easy way to use stamps on your scrapbook page along with the Doodlebug Design Party Time collection! I am so glad I dusted off my ink pads and set my stamping intimidation aside because I love how this layout turned out! 
I used the Doodlebug Design Party Time collection and coordinating stamps on this layout. I started by trimming a handful of 3 1/2" squares out of smooth white cardstock. I then just had fun creating inked backgrounds on these little white canvases. I liked the fact that I could start over if I messed up, but it was so fun and easy! I embellished this square with some Icons and This & That Stickers. Isn't that little elephant the cutest?!
No electronic die cut machine? No problem! I used the new Doodlebug Design Nesting Scallops Doodle Dies Set and my manual die cut tool to make a number of circles and scalloped circles to put inside my squares. Here I embellished them with some This & That Word Phrase Stickers and the adorable Monkey Business Doodle Pop! The fun 'party animal' stamp is from the Party Animal Boys Stamp Set. 
I used the party hat and balloon stamps from the Party Animals Boy Stamp Set to create a couple more small backgrounds. I used the Abigail Alphabet Stickers and an Odds & Ends Chit Chat piece (PARTY) to make my title. I love the mix of stamped backgrounds and patterned paper backgrounds, don't you?!
I love all of the stamped backgrounds! I can't decide on a favorite one, can you? I can't wait to try this idea on another layout!
Thank you for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to grab the new Party Time Collection and Stamps and the new Nesting Scallops Die Set on your next layout! 

Doodlebug Design Products Used
Party Animal Collection
Party Animals Boy Stamp Set
Birthday Boy Stamp Set
Nesting Scallops Doodle Dies Set

Other
Big Shot Die Cut Tool
Ink Pads 

No comments:

Post a Comment