Sunday, June 7, 2020

Love You Puppers Layout

Eek! I was so excited when the brand new Bella Blvd dog themed Cooper collection was released! I am a self-proclaimed crazy dog mom, so this collection is perfect for me. Needless to say, I had a blast using the Cooper collection on this layout of my senior fur child, Pixie.
I used the super cool gray patterned backside of the Borders Patterned Paper as my base paper. I then made sure I used my favorite new Paw Prints washi tape. Isn't it just the cutest?! I had so much fun layering lots of different Cooper patterned papers as an anchoring spot for my photo. 

I then cut out these adorable paw prints using my electronic die cut machine and the new Bella Blvd Paw Prints Cut File. I used the darling Florence Alphabet Stickers to spell 'LOVE' and 'YOU' in side the paws. And how sweet is that little blue dog bone Ephemera piece?!
I can't get over how adorable all of the Ephemera pieces are. I mean just look at how cute that little dog is! I made sure he took center stage right next to my photo. 
The entire Cooper collection is just amazing and I can't decide what my favorite embellishments are. If you are a dog mom like me, you will love Cooper as much as I do! 
Thanks for stopping in today!






No comments:

Post a Comment