Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Celebrate!

Good Tuesday morning everyone!  I am excited to share today's card with you all!  I made it using mostly The Paper Bakery's December Kit called Pay Day.  Be sure to check it out!  It is full of versatile papers and embellishments! 




I trimmed the chevron ribbon as thin as I could to make tassels!


And I made this little banner tag from the strip of bar code paper that we usually trim off our papers and throw away.  The collection is called "The Good Life" so I had to use that piece SOMEWHERE on one of my projects! 


Thanks so much for joining me today!  Hope you have a great Tuesday!
And hope you are ready for Christmas~ ( I certainly am WAY behind!  LOL)
~Tegan   :D









1 comment:

  1. Great card. Love the banner center and the accordion circle centered. Really nice

    ReplyDelete