Hope everyone is in the holiday spirit! Today I am sharing a super fun gift card holder. I am also going to show you how to make the washi tape flower I put on it. Washi tape is so versatile!
And how do you make the washi tape flower you ask?
1) Start by cutting a circle about 3 1/2" wide.
2) Cut the entire circle into a spiral.
3) Cover the entire spiral with short pieces of washi tape. Pieces do not have to be perfect.
4) Once the spiral is covered with washi tape, curl it into a flower shape. Put liquid adhesive on the underside of the spiral and reshape back into a flower. You may have to hold it a few minutes while the adhesive dries.
5) And the completed flower! I stuck a brad in the center of mine.
All of these items came from The Paper Bakery's November scrapbook kit. It is great and you can grab yours HERE!! Until next time....