Sunday, December 23, 2012

Can you guess what's inside?

It's Tegan here and I am so excited Christmas is just around the corner!  I love the holidays and getting together with family.   Today I want to share with you a little handmade gift (and box!)  I made to give to my mom who loves to drink sparkling grape juice out of those little fancy glasses!   Hmmmmmmmm~  Can you guess what is inside??



 
 
 
I made little drink charms!  These would also look super cute on a bottled water or cola!



 
 
 
 
I think I might make an extra set just to have on hand incase I get invited to any last minute Christmas parties~ they would make a great hostess gift!
 
To make the charms, I used the Winter Woodland Cricut cartridge and floral wire, which was pretty easy to shape into a nice circle.  I used the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge to cut out the little box.  Have a great holiday everyone! 
 
 
Supplies:  Country Charm Collection- Superstar (1511), Weekend Fun (1515), Tiny Floral Border (1513), Floral Field (1507); Sweet Tooth Collection- Sour Cherry (1559); Bonjour Collection- Paris Je T'aime (1541), Cafe Mosaic (1537), Les Fleurs (1538)
 
  
Tegan Skwiat GCD Studios DT, 2012 GCD Studios Layout Gal

1 comment: