Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A layout about love

Good day everyone!  Today I am excited to share my most recent layout using Paper Bakery's August Kit Hello You!  The kit is fabulous--  I love the colors and the fact that it includes some of Carta Bella's gorgeous Hello Again papers!!!   And I can't forget the fun enamel dots and Jillibean Soup's awesome Alphabean letter stickers, which are my absolute favorite alphas!




 
 
I also used a part of Paper Bakery's cardstock add-on, which is great because they match wonderfully.  I love the mouse gray that I used here.
 
 
And the best part- the close ups!  I did add my own embroidery floss only because I wanted to do something "different" with my circles.
 
And this 100% loved stamp is simply adorable!    It is part of the pie chart stamps.  And the falir is exclusive to the August kit!
 
 
As ALWAYS, thanks for stopping by... I really appreciate it!  Have a great day!
 
Hugs, Tegan
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Tegan. I love your interpretation of the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love LOVE the idea with the circles! So cute with the stitch thru the center!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the split circles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Tegan! Your spin on the circles is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout! It's a great take on the sketch. Your stitching adds such wonderful detail too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty layout. I love that you did something different with those circles, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun take on the sketch!
    I love that kit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your circle embellishments, so original !

    ReplyDelete