Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fun with a splatter stamp layout!

Good day everyone!  Today I am excited to share my latest layout with you!  I am showing how to take a splatter stamp and make it look like wet marks on your layout.  To start, I used a combination of the FABULOUS September Paper Bakery Scrapbook kit and the Project kit and the cardstock add-on.  I LOVE the cardstock add-on!  It makes matching cardstock to the kits a breeze!

 
To get the wet splatter effect, I used the Paper Bakery's exclusive new member splatter stamp.
 
I started with the aqua cardstock from the add-on, and I used ink that was similar to the cardstock color...  Here I used Hero Arts Soft Pool ink.
 
The kit also comes with some great die cut files as well... Isn't this arrow awesome?

 
Thanks for stopping in today!  Hope you have a great day!
Hugs, Tegan
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page, Tegan! Love the soft color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, love how you embellished your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I really like the way the splatter stamp looks on your layout. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very soft and pretty! Enjoy your new stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like those arrows and the paint splatter stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet and fabulous layout! Tegan. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete