Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Making a bold design on a layout

Good morning everyone!  Today I am excited to be sharing my very first layout for Pink Paislee as a member of their creative team!  Today post is all about making my favorite paper patterns a major focal point while not overshadowing the photos.  I used Pink Paislee's Hey Kid collection and I just love the bright colors and fun graphics!  Perfect for the design I had in mind! 


Hop on over to Pink Paislee to see how I created this fun and bold design!

I love using a bold page design like this to feature my favorite patterned papers.  Sometimes I find myself hoarding my favorite patterns and they never get used.  With this technique I will be sure to use more of my favorites!
And here are some close ups!




Thanks for stopping in!  I hope I have inspired you to use those favorite patterned papers and not stash them away!   Have a great day all!
Hugs, Tegan







4 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! I love the angles and those glasses are truly fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! I love the angles and how the high contrast pp is toned down with the shadowing of the smaller patterned paper underneath. Going to pin it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tegan this is such a cool design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing page - scrappy perfection.

    ReplyDelete