Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Cards!

Good day everyone!  I absolutely LOVE the Rough & Tumble collection by Carta Bella so I decided to raid my stash and pull it back out! I love the color palette- the red, navy, gold, and a little pop of teal thrown in!  This collection is also fabulous for boy cards!  



There's the card for the boy that is definitely a star!


There's the card that is for the birthday boy!


And, last but not least, there's the card for the best buddy!

So go ahead and pull out your Rough & Tumble collection again!  I know you will enjoy creating with this fabulous collection again as much as I did!  Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!
Hugs, Tegan






7 comments:

  1. All three are great but my favorite is the "fun-tabulous day" card. I rarely make cards but I'm very inspired by yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all super-fabulous! I think the second one is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all amazing! This is a really great line for boys, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... what CUTE cards! I love this collection, too. :)

    ReplyDelete