Friday, July 20, 2018

Fun Mini Album!

Hello everyone! I am super excited to share my latest Bella Blvd creation with you! I love that Bella's collections are always so colorful- and the Bug Explorer collection is no exception! I first started by painting a Maya Road chipboard album with the Illustrated Faith Acrylic Paints. I painted only the edges in the white paint first and let the pages dry. I then painted over the white with the fun acrylic paint colors. I love how the colors pop! 

The cover page actually has a peek through opening in it so you can see the main title on the second page. Isn't the little ant ephemera so cute?

I love all of the insect icons in this collection! This line is great for documenting any kind of outdoor activity. I documented my strawberry picking adventure with my hubby! 

This collection is also great for documenting the super cool moth we had seen that morning while looking for strawberries. 

I had so much fun embellishing the album with all of the spider and insect chipboard and ephemera pieces! I can't pick a favorite bug! 

I love the 'insects you might find on an outdoor adventure' page that I made with the ephemera pieces! That spider is so cute! 

Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope I have inspired you to document your next outdoor adventure!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment