Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Love and Smiles with Bella Blvd!

Good day everyone! I am super excited to be sharing my latest layout with you. I had so much fun mixing up a few Bella Blvd collections. I used the Bella Blvd Mom Life and Island Escape collections along with the Illustrated Faith All People All Nations collection. I love that all of the Bella Blvd collections mix and match so well! 

My main goal was to make a cool focal point with the Bella Blvd Puffy Hearts. And what better way to do that then with a rainbow effect, right?! I first made banner strips from my favorite patterned papers and then cut a slice out of the middle so the puffy hearts would really pop against the white background.

I love all of the floral die cuts in the Illustrated Faith All People All Nations ephemera pack! I finished off my title with an Illustrated Faith word sticker (love) and some Illustrated Faith Homespun alphabet stickers. I love the mix of fonts! 

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope I have inspired you to feature puffy heart stickers on your next layout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment